Thursday, July 17, 2008

Summer '08

Wow! K so I'm not very good about this blog thing. It's been over 6 months since I've updated it but to me I guess it's pretty hard to do this when you don't have cute, little kids to blog about. Well I can semi catch you all up on what's been going on considering I do have the time just not the patience to do this sort of thing. Well recently I've been doing a TON of traveling!! Basically I've been travelling back and forth to see Brady all summer long. The first part of the summer we were in Detroit, Mi, which was a "far from great" experience. We ended up transferring to Dallas, TX, which has been somewhat better. It's a really hard job to do summer sales. Brady has done it for so long that it is wearing on him. I'm excited for the summer to be over and be done. I really can't wait for Brady to be done with school (one more semester to go) and be on with what he really wants to do..Study Law. Well that's a little ways away so for now we're just taking one day at a time. It's been hard this summer because we haven't been able to see family at all! But at the end of the summer we're planning a big road trip back home. We're planning on hitting AZ, Cali for a few days, Vegas and up to St. George. Then we'll be back home. I can't wait to be back in our little home together. It will be so nice. Other than that not much else has been going on. When we were in Detroit, we got to go to Cedar Point with some friends, which is in Sandusky, OH and it was sooo fun! Craziest roller coasters ever. Brady loved it!! Hopefully I'll get better about updating the blog..bear with me. I hope everyone's summer isn't as stressful as mine!

12 comments:

Nate and Cami said...

Yay.... you finally updated your blog! I love it!!

Jord&Kira Lynch said...

Ash I cant wait till your home it is so weird I want to see ya all the time at the salon!

The Halls said...

I loved reading the updates. you are such a hottie. when you get home we need to scrapbook and I seriously need a makeover.....we have some work to do. I love you girl. take care and I hope things calm down soon.

Kylie Blackwell said...

Ash, wow! I gotta say it's about time. I dont see you anymore so you gotta keep this thing updated so i know your alive! Glad to see your having fun. LOVE YOUR GUTS!

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

I hope you dont mind that im commenting on your blog. I live in your ward but im one of Kira Lynch's best friends so i saw your name on her blog. She keeps telling me there is tons of her salon friends in my ward. You are so darling I should have known. Haley Jones

Mckensie Assmus said...

oh your blog is so cute! I love your engagement pictures.

fREnCh TrOSt said...

Cute blog! I love your pictures, hope your flight was good. See you when you get back!

Staci said...

So glad you finally updated your blog! I finally quit checking it and just so happened to click on it today! We miss you guys tons and can't wait to see you soon. We better be seeing you more this fall! Good luck with the rest of your traveling. It bites.

Ashli Paynter said...

ash! you are so cute! I love your blog! You too are so cute together! We will miss you at work while you are gone!

Stofam said...

Hey Ashley and Brady! This is your cousin Sheree and it is so cool to see what your family is up to! I feel as if I have missed out so much these last couple of years! Hans and I have a blog at stofam.blogspot.com in case you want to catch up with us!
Love,
Sheree

BJ & Tauna said...

hey cousins whats up.
Tauna Faulkner
put us in your blog
bjandtauna.blogspot.com
also we have up dates.
taunamaree@yahoo.com

Davis Family said...

I love your sunglasses! My brother is good friends with Dustin (Nick Thompson) and I was just browsing at blogs tonight and pulled yours up and thought your sunglasses were really cute! I was wondering what brand they were or where you got them? My e-mail is ambdavis@gmail.com so if you could let me know I would appreciate it a ton! Thanks so much!